Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Vanilla Cupcake Bakery

My soon-to-bride friend and I did a Shangri-La ocular 2 weeks ago and we want to rest our tired feet afterwards. And of course with sweet foods! Our usual go-to are starbucks and cbtl but I've been dying to try Vanilla Cupcake Bakery for months! I'm so in love with their interiors! and for the first time, dumaan ako ng walang tao masyado! :) sorry for the blurry pics!


 
 
chandeliers, daphne chairs! *swoon*
 
 
 
 heima's?

 
yummy looking cupcakes!

 
accent chairs!

 
 

 
 
 
this is our spot :)


 
the cutest fake hedges :)



V-pink cupcakes!

 
my favorite wall decors!



 
 
love love love the cath kidston forks!

 
 
 
 
their cupcakes are good :) but their interiors are awesome! :) will I come back? YES! and i will sit in a different chair naman! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment