Monday, November 25, 2013

Overdue Post: Eatwell BGC

When I was still working at the fort, whenever I have extra time for lunch I will always go to Eatwell for yummy chinese food! then I moved to Makati for work, and I miss Eatwell :( then we started looking for our first home ni Mr. Panda and it must be a sign from Papa Jesus, the condo that we were eyeing is like 10 steps away from Eatwell (ok hindi naman 10 steps, baka 10 giant steps hihi). So for more than a year, nakatira lang ako sa likod ng Eatwell :) :)




Yangchow (without veggies)


Roasted Crispy Pork



Fried Prawn Balls with Sweet Orange Sauce




 Peso Power:
5/5
- affordable :)


Mrs. Panda's Foodie Views:
- favorite comfort food
- yummy chinese food na hindi MSG- flavored
- servings are usually good for 2








No comments:

Post a Comment