Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Pandas' Christmas Tree 2012


Last year was our first Christmas as a married couple, we have our own place and we're super excited to put up our very own Christmas tree. We only bought a modest-size tree because of our cozy space too! We bought few Christmas decors too. Because we know we're moving after a year, nanghihinayang naman kami bumili ng madami decors. 

Here's our starbucks, chubby santas and nutcrackers theme tree! (my favorite things!)




My best friend gave me limited edition of Starbucks coffee beans in cutesy size ages ago, I kept them and promised myself I will use them one day as Christmas decor :) :) :) my best friend lives in SF for the past few years, and this is one of my ways to cope up bec i'm missing her so much esp on Christmas.




Nutcracker Soldiers from Cuenca Bazaar
Mini Starbucks - We collected them over the years (Mr.Panda and I started buying them during our first Christmas together as a couple)



Chubby Frosted Santa balls from Rustans



Close up of nutcracker and mini starbucks :)



Unfortunately for this year, we're moving out of our first home (gate of tears - please don't open now). We are moving next year to our future home for the next 5 years.... We'll stay with our parents muna since Christmas season din. My parents will put up our family tree and I will probably dress it up the way I used to do. I want snow flakes theme this year! Maybe, I should start buying snow flakes na :) :) How about you guys? Kamusta ang Christmas Tree planning niyo? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment