Thursday, December 26, 2013

Overdue Post: High School Friends Get-Together & 168 Partywares :)

This is a 1 and 1/2 months old post.... yep, ganun na katagal. Sorry Sorry (part ng new years resolution to keep my blog post updated).  We had a high school get together last Nov, one of my close friends is home from her cruise ship job and the other one is weeks away from giving birth. We decided to have a mini baby shower but my preggy friend asked if some of her work friends can join us para isang baby shower na lang for her. Our condo can only accommodate 10 guests.... so I decided to rent the function room downstairs. Its a potluck merienda and I volunteered to take care of the chairs,table and partyware since ako naman yung nakatira dun hihi :) and since I'm already a bum that time, I need to work on a budget only :) Good thing, weeks before the party, my parents and I went to 168 mall! :)




From 168 Mall:
3 packs  for 100 pesos
- pink stripes and polka dots paper plates (10 pcs per pack)
- pink stripes and polka dots plastic table cover (1 table cover per pack)

From S&R
- green and pink kirkland plastic cups
- plastic spoons and fork ( that I diy'd with washi tapes)

From Dennis Party Shop (BF Homes Pque)
- pink and green balloons with floor length ribbons! (this is very nice in actual! P20.00 each)

From Landmark Makati
- pink and green polkadots table napkins ( P29.75 for a pack of 40 pcs)




From 168 Mall:
3 packs  for 100 pesos
- pink stripes and polka dots plastic table cover (1 table cover per pack)
- 1 pack of princess banderitas :) :)

From Invitation House
- G and L letter blocks (less than 200 bucks)


Sayang walang close up of the cupcakes and cake pops :( but the cupcakes I got from Cielins BF Homes and placed some barbie toppers from Cooks Exchange, Rockwell. We had s&r pizza, binondo style friend chicken, chopsuey, carbonara, bbq ribs and cordon bleu :) Yum! I'm sorry medyo kulang sa pics, I was not able to take pictures that much kasi, I was playing with my adorable goddaughter whom I haven't seen in ages.

Our small get together was cozy and fun :) and I was quite happy on how things turn out sa budget ko :)





No comments:

Post a Comment