Saturday, April 12, 2014

My 3 - 0 day 7: Outback Steakhouse


My favorite girls - my nieces - and our familly baby, Thirdy, met up for dinner to celebrate my 3 - 0! They surprised me with a cake that the 2 kiddos, our princess and Thirdy, were licking the sides of the cake while singing Happy Birthday to me! Hihi! kaya pala they kept on telling me lets blow your cake na! Sila pala excited!







Unfortunately, eto na lang pictures, the kids were hungry and they dived to their steaks before I can take a decent picture haha :) so steak na lang namin ni Mr. Panda ang may picture. We ordered the rib eye and slow roasted prime rib and split them into two ( per order). The steak were so juicy and tender kahit well - cooked! we also ordered their combination platter (Sharing portion of three of our bestsellers worldwide! Kookaburra Wings,Aussie CheeseFries and Crispy Calamari. P599) the kids enjoyed the platter too! it was good for 4-5 pax :) the servers gave me free ice cream for my birthday and they were very prompt kahit full house :) Plus i love the fact we were seated right across the kiddie corner where the kids can watch tv :)



Peso Power:
4/5
a bit pricey but worth it! :)


Will I go back? Yes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment