Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Shopping to BEAT the Summer Heat!



Hello! Hello! kamusta naman ang init ngayon? parang steamed siopao lang ako lagi. Kahit naka-aircon ka, ang init pa din. Tapos tataas pa ang meralco ulit, ang init-init na nga. Haiiiiiii.....

Enough about my rants, my tipid beat-the-heat trick is going to the mall :)  sabi ni Mr. Panda hindi daw yun matipid haha :)  pero pag nakikita ko ang meralco bill namin, sana nag mall na lang ako haha :)

During my beat-the-heat trips to the mall, I bought a few things for my pamangkins :)

I got these books from Powerbooks ATC Branch. Super Mura 10ph - 50 php lang! perfect for preschoolers too :)



P10.00




P10.00



P20.00



P50.00



P10.00



I dropped by at Ruins Night Market @BF Homes and found some cutesy stuff for Project BC



P100.00



The Summer Shirts are 2 for P150.00 and the khaki shirt is P150.00.



P100.00



3 for P100.00


Also for Project BC, I got these 4-pack bottles from Mothercare on Sale at P399.00 only!!!! More than 1k discount :) :)





I got airwalk shoes for Thirdy from Payless. Sale! for less than 300php :)





How about you guys? How do you beat the summer heat on normal days? :)





2 comments:

  1. Ang bait mo naman - shopping for kids! Although I must say, I have to keep myself from splurging din on kids' stuff lalo na yung mga cute na cute na sapatos. :D

    I wish we had a pool para bumabad lang ako the whole day. When we don't go malling, we stay in the cooler part of the house (with two electric fans na nakatutok ehehe) and go on tv show marathons. Yun lang, napaparami ang kain. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also shop to beat the heat, mostly for my niece and nephew din :)

    http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete