Monday, June 16, 2014

Project BC Part 3!!!


This is a super delayed post! sorry talaga sa delay, we are renovating our bedroom and baathroom at the South house and alam niyo naman ang stress pag may renovations! Stress sa gastos and carpenters! anyway, back to happy thoughts!  Last April (yes, april pa talaga) I passed by SM Makati and saw the sanrio infant stall is on sale. I got a few pairs on sale na 50-70% off. Most of these pairs are 150php and less. :)










On my way to the cashier, I saw this cute ginersnaps city t-shirt for P199.00





This St. Patrick Pair is less than P150.00 too!





And this Guess Shirt for P350.00




I was so happy with this loot! and I hope my recipient will love them too! the mommy of baby N loved the two loots when baby N is still a newborn. You may check my newborn shopping for baby N here and here.  Happy Baby Stuff Shopping Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment