Friday, August 8, 2014

Hello Weekend!



Saturday at 2:10am :) the little boy fell asleep on the way home from his kumon class and now he's wide awake! kalokers! I read 3 books to him and now he's watching pitch perfect and his eyes are droopy na.... nakakaantok pala ang pitch perfect hihi :) Weekends are Thirdy's time with his mommy and hubby and I will grab the chance to date muna haha :) I love love love taking care of Thirdy but Mr.Panda and I also need our date nights :) Sometimes, we make a quick date pag weekdays too. Buti na lang, there's a director's club cinema just a few minutes away from the house! :)



Welcome to SM BF Director's Club :)



I love the wooden interiors :)



Panahon ng Transformers hihi :D



the lights made me miss our first home :(



and the best part --- clean washrooms at Sm Cinemas :)


Happy Weekend everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment