Sunday, September 7, 2014

A lovely day today!




When I learned of the death of Robin Williams, I was shocked and baffled. A man of great sense of humor, laughter and compassion died due to depression. Why? A couple of minutes, I understand why. Not because you're smiling and making other people laugh means you're that happy.... even people who supposed to have everything in life are happy. 


A close friend of mine is an orphan at the age of 29. Her father died when she's a few months old and her mom who means the world to her struggled to the Big C for a couple of years. She got pregnant unexpectedly in the midst of all her problems. But whenever I ask her if she's ok, she's as positive as a 4 years old child. 


An old friend have traveled all over the world and graduated at the best school. Got supportive and loving family and the best girlfriend. He emailed me a couple of years ago and told me he's sad and I haven't heard from him since. I tried to look for him but even his family doesn't know where he was. I only hope and pray he's safe and sane.


Sometimes, I don't know why I'm sad. But I always find a reason to be happy. Let's fight depression and help others. Maybe you're also helping them save themselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment