Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Cath KIdston and Ikea Items for sale!


A couple of weeks ago, I was over the moon with my loot from Ikea and Cath Kidston. Unfortunately, i have to let go of them because we're moving and Mr. Panda suggested that I will buy  na lang in SG and iwan ko na lang daw dito sa Manila. Nag overluggage ako ng 38kilos from that trip!!!!!! But the husband have a point and I don't want to bring them there (when I can pack my mang tomas bottled sauces and ufc ketchup instead) i will buy my ikea and ck stuff na lang ulit....and sell my first loot.....


Paging my fellow Cath Kidston lovers like ahem Miss Leah :) please help me dispose them! :) i posted the prices at my IG account: pandahoarder




selling the clifton measuring set for P1,499



set of 4 classic mugs for P2,100

and other ikea items! :)


free shipping for mrs.panda readers and discounts! just ask me :) and i'm more than willing to negotiate with you :) Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment