Thursday, October 30, 2014

EXpat Wife at SG!

Hello! Hello! Buhay pa ko! and I miss blogging badly :( sorry I just found time to blog. We finally settled to our new place. And this nice flat will be our home for the next coming months or years.....




We were super blessed because a friend recommended his friend's real estate agent to us. Miss Jane Baybay is heaven sent. She found us a 5 flats to choose from and we ended up with the 5th one! :) Thank you Lord talaga for the guidance of finding the right place for us. Our new home is quite far from Mr. Panda's office but we chose it for the following reasons:


- same train line lang. dulo't dulo nga lang but at least mataas ang chance nakaupo sya sa mrt
- the lrt is connected to the mrt line. 2 elevators lang.
- there's a covered pathway from the lrt to our building. every afternoon pa naman umuulan ditto halos.
- there's a 5 minute walking distance na community mall and hawkers :)




I'm trying to look at the positive side of things to fight loneliness. I miss my family :( but kaya ko 'to. This is for our future and I'm proud of Mr. Panda for getting this job :)


And I just want to share with you guys this view from our living room. There's a waterpark nearby ( you can see it sa leftside) and I hope we can go there soon! :) read some great reviews of the place.




Wish me luck with my new adventures and misadventures as the expat wife :)


2 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best of luck sis! Yakang yaka nyo yan :) Masaya basta magkasama hehehe :)

    www.jacquelineuy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis! ang hirap din pala talaga ng relocation. adjusting but getting the hang of it na :)

      Delete