Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Cath Kidston in Manila!


I'm a Cath Kidston addict as far as my husband is concerned. When I first step into a Cath Kidston store a couple of months ago, my heart leaped for joy! while my husband's heart almost palpitated haha :) mababaw ba if aminin ko, one of the factors of my decision to move here is Cath Kidston? Yes, mababaw... but yes, it's true. I love Cath Kidston!


And I'm happy for my fellow Cath Kidston fans/addicts that they will finally open a store in Manila on December 5! I believe the store is somewhere near Active Fun at Bonifacio Global City.


I would like to share with you some my latest favorite picks that we can also give on Christmas for our loved ones! 










Bird Tea in a Tin

London Tea in a Tin




I hope I can visit the Cath Kidston at BGC when I get home :) All those lovely brands are finally in Manila :)


3 comments:

  1. Not a fan of Cath Kidston, but I usually see it around Pinterest when I'm lurking around. hehe :)
    Might check this out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cath Kidston, but their stuff are just too expensive, save for some coin purses and card holders :) I wonder what will be the price range in Manila :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me likey! same taste tayo ;) love the colors!

    ReplyDelete