Monday, February 23, 2015

Chinese New Year Sale!


Matatapos na ang love month! I'm so sorry dear readers! medyo naging busy lang talaga.... my parents are here for a month :) :) :) kamusta ang valentine's and chinese new year nyo? :) here in SG big deal talaga ang CNY,  hubby had a 5 day long weekend! and as for me, my parents and I took advantage of the CNY sale! 


Here's my Forever21 loot!



this maroon top is very sexy and dainty with the black lace pa :)
original price: 25sgd sale price:15sgd


i love this blue and black peplum top! nagkaron ako ng waist haha!
original price: 45sgd sale price:30sgd



this breezy halter top is perfect for my cardigans :)
original price: 35sgd sale price:20-25sgd



my Chinese New Year Shirt!
original price: 25sgd



my comfy maroon and white stripes!
original price: 13sgd 



lacey halter top is perfect for a beach getaway! hihi! 
original price: 35sgd sale price:20sgd



my dainty romantic top :) ang cute lang niya tingnan talaga
original price: 35sgd sale price:25sgd




crochet shorts - hindi ko alam bakit ayaw umayos nung pink ( i tried to upload it many times already)
very summer-y ang shorts na 'to :)
original price: 30sgd sale price:20sgd

Hubby waited for 15 minutes outside the dressing room haha! madalian fitting na lang kasi ang haba ng pila pero sulit naman :) Sana lang puamayat nako! para nman hindi ako mukhang lumpiang shanghai with my new clothes :)

7 comments:

  1. love your new items sis!!! :) lalo na yung dainty romantic top

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) feeling ko may slight illusion na slim ako sa top na yun hihi

      Delete
  2. I love the shorts! And the lacey halter top

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeee! Love your loot! I'm on a shopping diet kasi Lent na, sacrifice ko ng konti hehe. Happy Chinese New Year sis! :)
    www.jacquelineuy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. naku oo nga lent na! hindi ko mafeel ang lent dito unlike sa atin sa PH.I saw your Bohol Post! :) :)

      Delete