Monday, June 15, 2015

A quiet moment at Paris Baguette


 I often passed by Paris Baguette and buy their European style bakery products (munching while walking), but this is the only second time I really sat down and took time to check their baked goodies. This branch is at One Raffles Place at basement 1, conveniently located near the MRT. 














And this is my order :)
Cheese Sandwich - surprisingly with ham! :) for around 3.00sgd and lets-not-talk about how overpriced my drink is... lemon ade for 8.00sgd.


SGD Power: 4/5

Mrs. Panda's Foodie Review;
- Good ambiance, nice place to sit alone 
- FREE WIFI! lol!
- Happy with my cheese sandwich (with ham)! will order this again next time!
- Lemon ade is a very refreshing drink, perfect  for the heat in SG!
- Servers are nice, yay for customer service! :)


I think I stayed there for almost two hours, good thing the cafe is not too busy because their customers are doing take aways mostly. My seat is near the pathway to the mrt station but I'm amazd that the ambiance is still quiet. I was able to read my book, check my mail and jot down notes at my to-do list. Productive snack time for me!


Will I go back? YES! will look for a nearer branch though :)




2 comments: