Saturday, June 20, 2015

Happy Father's Day!!!



My Papa brought me to school and fetch me everyday, he even drove me to work, salon, parties and basically everywhere. He will wake me up with different tactics even shaking my bed that I once slept thru an earthquake. But I wake up with a mug of milo at my bedside table. He goes to church twice a week and even memorize the Novena by heart, but he don't preach about it but instead practice kindness even to total strangers. He's always sensitive to other people's feelings and thinks about other's sake, his humility is real. Even my own friends love my parents to the bits and even my friends' kiddos!  My husband misses my parents more than I do at times. My Papa (and my mom) set the bar so high that Mr. Panda & I sometimes wonder if our future kids will love them more than us. LOL!


Happy Father's Day to dearest papa, tatay, dad! and even to single moms! :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day to your dad and to Mr. Panda too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Sounds like you have a perfect father! Lucky you Mrs. Panda! Happy Father's day to all the fathers out there! ^_^

    http://www.projectgora.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Father's Day to ur Dad!

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete