Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Weekdate at Buono Trattoria


This draft have been sitting in my folders for so long but I'm pretty sure we ate here a couple of months ago only. :) 


I passed by this new quaint looking resto a couple of times already. That's why when Mr.Panda asked me where I want to eat during one of our weekdates, I suggested to try Buono Trattoria. Weekdates = waiting for Mr. Panda after office hours. 


(grabbed from their Facebook page)




Spaghetti Carbonara
12.00 sgd
Bacon, onion, parmesan, egg yolk and parley cream




Margherita Pizza
13.00sgd (8 inches)




Linguine Chicken Pesto
12.00 sgd



Frittura Di Calamari
12.00 sgd


3.5/5
- serving size is average
- carbonara is too creamy, all I tasted was full cream
- pesto is so-so
- pizza is bland enough for my toddler
- calamari is the saving grace for this dinner. well seasoned and crunchy.
- the place is quaint and cute. could be perfect for after office dates.
- serving is great! crew were very attentive and always smiling
- choices are kinda limited
- price is ok :)


would i go back? probably when there are more choices :)



Buono Trattoria
#B2-27 VivoCity
10am - 10pm
6358 2582

No comments:

Post a Comment